Näytä vastaamattomat viestit
Näytä aktiiviset viestiketjut
Tänään on Ti Kesä 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Kirjoittaja Viesti
wanglei
Viesti  Viestin otsikko: first inning off Charlie  |  Lähetetty: Pe Helmi 23, 2018 5:17 am

TORONTO - Toronto FC has traded veteran midfielder Bobby Convey to the New York Red Bulls for a pair of draft picks. Toronto gets a first-round pick (15th overall) in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft and a third-rounder in 2016. The Red Bulls also get a second-round 2014 pick (21st overall) in the deal. Toronto had opted not to pick up the contract option on Convey, who made US$215,000 this season. Combined with Spaniard Alvaro Rey, Convey gave Toronto a good attacking option on the flank. But TFC was looking for a smaller contract and perhaps more speed. Fridays deal involved the rights to Convey but the Red Bulls wasted little time signing the U.S. international to a new contract. "Bobby is a very experienced player who we believe can make an immediate impact on our squad," Red Bulls sporting director Andy Roxburgh said in a statement. "We have been looking at him for some time, and he will add quality on the flanks. Bobbys technical ability will certainly provide us an added dimension." Andrew Sendejo Jersey . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. Chris Doleman Jersey . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Latavius-Murray-Elite-Jersey/ . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt. Brian Robison Jersey . has left the San Jose Sharks to become the Boston Bruins director of player personnel. Fran Tarkenton Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- If it was David Prices last start for the Tampa Bay Rays, it will go down as one of his best. Price struck out 11, becoming the first pitcher in 10 years to fan at least 10 in five straight starts, and the Rays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 5-1 on Wednesday. "Ive never been as good as I am right now, period. Not in 2012 (when he won the Cy Young Award), not in college, not in high school," declared Price, who is rumoured to be on the trading block from the last-place Rays. "This is the best pitcher Ive ever been. I feel in complete control on the mound at all times, "Im throwing all my pitches on both sides of the plate, and thats tough to do." Price (6-7) gave up five hits and one walk in 8 1-3 innings, leaving the game after Andrew McCutchens home run in the ninth. "(Finishing the game) is something I wanted to do for sure," Price said, "but I understand Joe (Maddon) coming out there after McCutchen hit the home run. The last batter at Vanderbilt was a home run, my last batter last year was a home run, and now you guys think Im out of here and my last hitter for the Rays was a home run again." The last pitcher with five straight starts with 10 strikeouts was Minnesotas Johan Santana from June 20-July 11, 2004. Price also set a franchise record for strikeouts in a month with 54. He went 2-3 in five June starts. "Im sure its been said before: Price was right today," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "His 107th pitch was 97 (mph), so he was on his game today. Hess been one of the best for a while.dddddddddddd" Ben Zobrists RBI triple highlighted the Rays three-run first inning off Charlie Morton. Desmond Jennings and James Loney had singles, and Kevin Kiermaier drove in a run with a sacrifice fly. Morton (4-9) struck out a career-high 11 in seven innings, giving up four hits. Price was backed by defensive plays that included Evan Longoria landing in the first row of the stands after making a running catch of a popup, and centre fielder Jennings running down Neil Walkers 400-foot line drive at the wall with two men on base. "The way David pitched today, youve got to try to make all the plays for him," Jennings said. "If he pitches like that, which he normally does, you just want to go out and do your job." McCutchens homer was his 12th of the season and eighth this month. The Pirates failed for the seventh time this season to finish off a series sweep of at least three games. NOTES: RHP Gerrit Cole, out since June 4 with right shoulder fatigue, will return to the Pirates rotation on Saturday against the New York Mets. ... Pittsburgh OF Sterling Marte, who left Tuesday nights game after being injured on a stolen base attempt, passed a concussion test but was kept out of the lineup. ... Rays SS Yunel Escobar was held out due to a sore shoulder, but he is expected to play Friday at Baltimore. ... The Rays will add RHP Alex Colome to the roster on Friday to start Game 1 of a day-night doubleheader, the beginning of an 11-game trip. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Tulostusnäkymä