Näytä vastaamattomat viestit
Näytä aktiiviset viestiketjut
Tänään on To Kesä 21, 2018 2:08 am

Kirjoittaja Viesti
wanglei
Viesti  Viestin otsikko: biased opinion by me, but I think he is  |  Lähetetty: Pe Helmi 23, 2018 4:31 am

TOKYO - In his first match at home since playing in the U.S. Open final, Kei Nishikori gave the sell-out crowd in Ariake Colosseum their moneys worth with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Ivan Dodig of Croatia on Wednesday.The first Asian man to reach a Grand Slam final added to his popularity by winning his third ATP title of the year in Kuala Lumpur last week. In his first-round match in Tokyo, Nishikori faced only one break point, and progressed to a match against Donald Young of the United States.I felt more pressure in New York, it was my first Grand Slam final, Nishikori said. Here, I could really feel the support.Gilles Simon of France scraped into the quarterfinals when came from 6-4, 4-2 down to beat Gilles Muller of Luxembourg 4-6, 7-6 (1), 6-3. Simon, who saved six match points in the first round, lined up Steve Johnson of the United States.The American had his own struggles in beating Marcel Granollers of Spain 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.Another American, Jack Sock, saved two match points in edging Andrey Golubev of Kazakhstan 6-3, 1-6, 7-5, and local wild card Tatsuma Ito, who took out Stan Wawrinka, fell to Benjamin Becker of Germany 6-3, 6-3. Butch Goring Jersey . "It was a little weird looking over and seeing all the green uniforms," he said of his first game against the Boston Celtics. Dustin Brown Jersey .com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will look to snap a three-game skid Friday night when they continue their road trip in the opener of a three-game set against the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park. http://www.officialkingshockey.com/Jonathan-Quick-Jersey/ . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. Marty Mcsorley Jersey . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. Drew Doughty Jersey . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. 6 Louisvilles victory over Western Kentucky was his teammates assistance in overcoming the absence of starting point guard Chris Jones. Just as important was the timing of those contributions that put away the Hilltoppers. Smith had 14 points and 10 assists and Louisville shot 69 per cent from the field in the second half to pull away to a 79-63 victory on Saturday. With Jones sidelined at least a game with a sprained right wrist, the Cardinals (9-1) got numerous backcourt contributions to beat their in-state rival for the fifth straight time. Smith, Louisvilles leading scorer who has tried to involve teammates more this season, set the tone in both areas with five assists and nine points in the second half to finish with his second double-double in three games. Louisvilles bench outscored WKUs 33-20. "My job is just to perform on a daily basis and get my teammates involved," Smith said. "If shots arent falling, I have to find my teammates, play some great defence and help Louisville win some games." Freshman Terry Rozier grabbed a team-high 10 rebounds starting in Jones place while little-used senior reserve Tim Henderson -- whose consecutive 3-pointers helped Louisville rally past Wichita State in last springs national semifinal -- added career highs of 12 points on four 3-pointers and four assists in 22 minutes. "Im kind of used to that role, Ive had it for four years now," the walk-on said. "We have such a great group of people, a great group of guards who can all play well. "Its whatever Coach (Rick Pitino) feels like is going to work that game and how you match up with them. I guess he felt like I matched up well with this team and with Chris out." Their efforts helped Louisville pad a 31-28 halftime lead as the Cardinals made 13 of their first 21 attempts from the field after the break to build a 63-44 lead with 6:02 left. They shot 18 of 26 in the second half. Louisville held the Hilltoppers (5-4) scoreless for nearly 6 minutes. Mangok Mathiang added a career-high 13 points and Chane Behanan had 11 points and seven rebounds for Louisville, which shot 30 of 59 overall (51 per cent) after hitting just 36 per cent in the first half.dddddddddddd Wayne Blackshear added 12 points while senior forward Stephan Van Treese had five points with four rebounds, providing a presence for the Cardinals with Mathiang hampered by three fouls. Pitino praised Smith, his senior tri-captain, for being the catalyst. "Until you knock the young man off of his throne, hes the premier player in college basketball," Pitino said. "(Its a) biased opinion by me, but I think he is because he has made every change. "Two years ago, I needed him to carry the team on his back, he did. Now, I need him to pass the basketball and take good shots, he does." T.J. Prices 22 points led WKU, which shot just 36 per cent and was outscored 36-14 inside. Brandon Harris, coming off a career-high 30-point game at Southern Illinois, finished with four points. Louisville improved to 38-39 all-time against WKU in a series that both coaches want to continue even though its programs are headed to new leagues next season. The Cardinals will leave the American Athletic Conference to join the Atlantic Coast Conference while the Hilltoppers will move from the Sun Belt to Conference USA. The Cardinals collective effort beat back a Western Kentucky team that came in a little deeper after transfers Trency Jackson and Chris Harrison-Docks became eligible on Friday. WKU coach Ray Harper promised to play both extensively and even started Jackson at guard in a strong lineup featuring leading scorer Price (15.6 points) and George Fant (13.9). Harrison-Docks finished with 10 points and Jackson had six. Star players were mostly secondary in a tight first half featuring four ties and eight lead changes before Louisville rallied twice from four-point deficits for its narrow edge at the break. Blackshear scored the Cardinals final eight points of the half including consecutive 3-pointers. Louisville opened the second half with a 14-5 run for a 45-33 lead that eventually reached 21. "I thought the first half we did good job of keeping the pace a little slower," Harper said. "Second half, I thought they dictated pace, got out and got some easy baskets." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Tulostusnäkymä