Näytä vastaamattomat viestit
Näytä aktiiviset viestiketjut
Tänään on Ke Tammi 17, 2018 1:46 pm

Kirjoittaja Viesti
wanglei
Viesti  Viestin otsikko: when quarterback Matt Leinart wo  |  Lähetetty: La Tammi 13, 2018 5:17 am

JACKSON, Miss. - Sebastian Cappelen narrowly missed earning his PGA Tour card last season and needed a sponsor exemption to make the field in the Sanderson Farms Championship. The 24-year-old from Denmark is making the most of his opportunity. Cappelen shot a 7-under 65 on Thursday in his first PGA Tour round to take the lead at the Country Club of Jackson. He opened with a bogey before making eight birdies to take a two-shot lead over Robert Streb, Scott Pinckney and Canadas Nick Taylor. I couldnt be happier, to be honest, Cappelen said. Obviously, I came here just trying to get a new experience and get a feel of how it feels like to play on the real tour, and I had a great time out there today. Hit a lot of good shots. Cappelen was an All-American in college at Arkansas. He won the Air Capital Classic in June on the Web.com Tour. He was in good position to earn his PGA Tour card, but a poor performance in the final regular-season Web.com Tour event dropped him to 26th place on the money list — one spot shy of the top 25 finish needed to make the PGA Tour. I mean, obviously, its a heartbreaker being so close and then not getting it, Cappelen said. So getting a chance here where I felt like I should been, its everything. I couldnt thank the sponsors here more for what theyve done. Cappelen said he had some nerves before the round, but the early bogey was a sobering moment. Thats usually how it is for me when I have a good round, Cappelen said. I usually start with a bogey on the first hole, and then just kind of like, OK, Ive got to get going. Play was suspended because of darkness with 15 players unable to finish. The tournament is being played at the 7,354-yard Country Club of Jackson, a course about 10 miles south of Annandale Country Club, where the tournament was held for 19 years. Overnight rain made for a soft course early, but players said it firmed up as the day progressed. Streb is back in contention two weeks after winning the McGladrey Classic in a playoff for his first PGA Tour title. After taking a week off to relax at home and watch his hometown Kansas City Royals in the World Series, Streb made six birdies and just one bogey Thursday. I didnt play a whole lot of golf last week, Streb said. But a little bit of work on the range, and it didnt take too long to find it, so it was pretty exciting. Defending champion Woody Austin had a 70. There were 13 players within three shots of the lead. David Ortiz Jersey ." One game is checked off, 15 remain and the next one to get crossed out could come Tuesday night when the defending champion Heat host the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference playoff series. Mitch Moreland Jersey . The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. http://www.redsoxjerseyauthenticshop.com/authentic-hanley-ramirez-red-sox-jersey/ . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Roger Clemens Jersey . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. Carl Yastrzemski Jersey . -- The Chiefs have signed seven players to reserve/future contracts, including running back Joe McKnight, a former fourth-round pick of the New York Jets.Alabama hired former Southern California coach Lane Kiffin on Friday as its offensive co-ordinator and quarterbacks coach. Kiffin returns to the Southeastern Conference after head coaching stints with the NFLs Oakland Raiders, Alabama rival Tennessee and the Trojans. He replaces Doug Nussmeier, who left Alabama for Michigan. "He is an outstanding and creative offensive coach who has great experience both at the college and NFL level," coach Nick Saban said in a statement. "He has a very good understanding of the game and I have always been impressed with what I saw in the games he called. He coaches with a great deal of passion and enthusiasm, and also does an excellent job as a teacher." Kiffin spent a week in Tuscaloosa, Ala., last month exchanging ideas with Saban and his staff and observing Alabamas offence. Now, hes the splashiest hire of Sabans tenure at Alabama, which has won three national titles in the past five seasons. The 38-year-old Kiffin was 28-15 in three-plus seasons with USC. He was fired five games into last season from one of college footballs marquee jobs. Kiffin spent six seasons (2001-06) at USC under Pete Carroll as an assistant, including the final two as offensive co-ordinator. He also called plays during his time as a head coach. He spent the 2009 season at Tennessee, going 7-6 before leaving to replace Carroll. "We want to thank the University of Alabama and Coach Saban for this tremendous opportunity, and we feel humbled and honoured to be a part of the Crimson Tide family," Kiffin said in a statement. "Ive always had the utmost respect for what Coach Saban has done with his programs. Having the unique opportunity to be here last month, I was able to meet some of the great players and the great people in the organization, and Im very excited to start working with them. "Weve seen the passion and support of the Alabama fans firsthaand, and when thats combined with the storied history and tradition of the program, this is a very special place to coach.dddddddddddd" Now, Kiffin is tasked with finding a replacement for quarterback AJ McCarron, the Heisman Trophy runner-up. One potential contender, Alec Morris, posted on his Twitter page "Love it" after the hiring. His hiring creates a high-profile pairing with Saban, who along with defensive co-ordinator Kirby Smart has routinely fielded one of the nations best defences while also putting up solid numbers with a pro-style offence. Kiffin was part of two national championships as a USC assistant under Carroll. He ran the offence from 2005-06 and was passing game co-ordinator the previous year, when quarterback Matt Leinart won the Heisman. The Trojans averaged 49.1 points and 579.8 total yards per game when Kiffin was offensive co-ordinator. The Tides lone meeting with Kiffins Volunteers proved pivotal during the 2009 national championship season. Terrence Cody blocked two field goals in the fourth quarter to preserve a 12-10 Alabama win and the Tides title hopes. Kiffin did run afoul of SEC Commissioner Mike Slive during his stay at Tennessee. After Kiffin was publicly dismissive of his second reprimand from the league, this one for criticizing officials, Slive issued a letter warning him that further such comments from he or his staff would lead to a suspension from at least one game. Kiffin had questioned why officials didnt penalize Cody for unsportsmanlike conduct when the defensive lineman removed and threw his helmet after his second block on the games final play. He also said at the time that he decided to let the clock run down instead of trying to run another play before the kick because he was concerned about the officiating. No terms of the deal with Alabama were released, pending formal approval by the universitys board of trustees. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Tulostusnäkymä